Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21085 Release Notes
Service Update 21085 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21085.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21085 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21085.00138|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21085 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When selecting any 'Service Activity' in the Customer Service Hub, the NVDA narrator announced 'Alert' multiple times.
- When viewing the "Related-Audit History" tab, the accessibility screen reader announced the "Delete Change History" menu item twice.
- Screen readers announced 'alert' for a visually-hidden live region when loading the TimelineWallControl.
- When selecting the ‘Export logs’ button for Outlook Checker when using the legacy Edge browser, the logs were not copied to the clipboard.
- Emails appeared as 'tracked' in Exchange with the Dynamics category was applied but were synchronized to Dynamics 365.*
- When adding an App to a solution with an unpublished App element, the unpublished App element was exported.
- On mobile, the command bar did not render for both grids and forms.
- The 'Clear All' filter did not refresh grids on the Top Results page when used the first time within a new environment.
- Opportunity or Account record forms that contained required fields within a Business Process Flow (BPF) would not save.
- Grid view in the Sales Hub had overlapping rows.
- When editing a form with a date and time controls, if the form was saved while the time control was being edited, the changes were not saved.
- When opening a user dashboard with a Power BI tile that included a multi-page report which was pinned to specific page, the Power BI report dialog opened with the first page selected.
- Booking records were unresponsive when attempting to mark a service task or service as complete within the Service tab, on mobile devices.*
- When creating a view or modify an existing view with a "createdby" field, the view could not be filtered based on the "createdby" form field data.*
- System settings dialog did not close when pressing the close or OK button, preventing changes from being made to system settings.*
- The note description field within all note records displayed in the timeline control, did not appear when expanded using the "Expand All" button while in offline mode.
- When opening opportunity entity from the sitemap, the command bar ribbon for custom controls did not contain a back button and the icons were incorrect colors.*
- When a user without read privileges navigate to a dashboard that contained a chart, the chart remained in a loading state.
- When modifying the recurrence settings for a new appointment in the Customer Service Hub, the ‘Every’ form field allowed alphabetical and special characters.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occured when uploading excel templates.
- An error occurred when creating a business process flow in regard to a contact entity.*
- An error occurred when creating a Lead record and selecting the associated Activity grid in the Related tab.*
- An error occurred when performing bulk edit operations.*
- An error occurred after reopening an application module after it was previously opened and had been closed.*
- An exception occurred when replying to a comment within an App Module.*
- An error occurred in the Field Service Mobile app while in offline mode for quick view forms on version 1.4.3159-2108.4 and above.*
- An error occurred after creating a new record and navigating to the next step of the Business Process Flow in a workflow entity.
Return to the all version availability page.
Go to the next update.
See the previous update.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here