Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22054 Release Notes
Service Update 22054 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22054.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22054 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.22054.000113|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22054 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- On mobile, the TalkBack screen reader announced the Search Timeline edit box twice when navigating within a case entity.
- When importing a chart within Opportunities, Narrator did not announce when the import dialog box opened.
- When using keyboard navigation to collapse a selected item within “Real-time Processes,” the screen reader did not announce the selected item or the item’s collapsed state.
- Talkback was not announcing the "Archived Process" control type within the Sales dashboard on Android devices.
- In the Unified Service Desk, when using the global search bar in a contact or account entity, the search results contained data from the previous search.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the color contrast between the foreground and background for an email search box was less than 3:1 in the "choose records" lookup menu.
- When using a plugin to create a record within a custom entity, the plugin did not trigger and the record was not created.*
- After performing an initial offline sync in the Field Service mobile app, the lookup menus did not contain any records.*
- In the Field Service mobile app on iOS devices while in offline mode, when adding data (text, image, video, or audio) in the timeline of a Booking entity, the data was reversed.*
- When applying a grid column filter to an account name column, there was no filtered data present after selecting "Apply" in the Edit filter panel.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when importing a solution that contained a Callback registration entity.*
- An error occurred when saving recently modified knowledge management settings in the Customer Service Hub.