Uninstall Sales Insights Add-ons
You can uninstall the Sales Insights Add-ons for Dynamics 365 Sales if you don't want to use it in your organization.
License and role requirements
|Requirement type||You must have|
|License||Dynamics 365 Sales Premium
More information: Dynamics 365 Sales pricing
|Security roles||System Administrator
More information: Predefined security roles for Sales
How to uninstall Sales Insights
- As an administrator, sign in to your sales app.
- Go to Advanced settings, and then select Settings > Customization > Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, select each of the following solutions one at a time in the order they're specified, and then select Delete.
Although you've deleted the solutions, your organization data might still be stored in Azure Data Lake Storage. To completely remove data and reclaim the data storage, contact Dynamics 365 support.
What happens to data
After you uninstall Sales Insights, Dynamics 365 won't keep any Sales Insights data for your organization in the storage locations where it's hosted.
Can't find the options in your app?
There are three possibilities:
- You don't have the necessary license or role.
- Your administrator hasn't turned on the feature.
- Your organization is using a custom app. Check with your administrator for exact steps. The steps described in this article are specific to the out-of-the-box Sales Hub and Sales Professional apps.