What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.16 (February 2021)
This article lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management version 10.0.16. This version has a build number of 10.0.689 and is available as follows:
- Preview of release: November 2020
- General availability of release (self-update): January 2021
- General availability of release (auto-update): February 2021
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. Follow the links to the release plan to see the official release dates for each feature.
Customizable shop floor execution interface
- For more information, see Set up a device to run the production floor execution interface.
Inventory Visibility Add-in for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- For more information, see Inventory Visibility Add-in
Unified number sequence for job IDs
- For more information, see Unified number sequence for job IDs.
Warehouse management outbound workload visualization
- For more information, see Outbound workload visualization
Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
New and updated documentation resources
We have recently added or significantly updated the following help articles. They aren't necessarily related to the new features added for this release, as listed in the previous section, but they may help you to get more out of existing features.
- Attribute-based sales prices for constraint-based product configuration
- Automatic allocation of charges
- Hazardous materials overview (and related articles)
- Migration to Planning Optimization for master planning
- Purchasing cXML Enhancements
- Putaway clusters
- Replenishment strategies
- Work split
- Work with location directives
Platform updates for finance and operations apps
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.16 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.16 of finance and operations apps (February 2021).
For information about the bug fixes included in each of the updates that are part of 10.0.16, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated Supply Chain Management features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management article describes features that have been or are scheduled to be removed or deprecated for Supply Chain Management.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management article 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.
Help us understand
Submit and view feedback for