Delete sites from your Enterprise Mode site list in the Enterprise Mode Site List Manager
Update: The retired, out-of-support Internet Explorer 11 desktop application is scheduled to be permanently disabled through a Microsoft Edge update on certain versions of Windows 10 on February 14, 2023.
We highly recommend setting up IE mode in Microsoft Edge and disabling IE11 prior to this date to ensure your organization does not experience business disruption.
For more information, see Internet Explorer 11 desktop app retirement FAQ.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
To delete a single site from your global Enterprise Mode site list
- From the Enterprise Mode Site List Manager, pick the site you want to delete, and then click Delete.
The site is permanently removed from your list.
If you delete a site by mistake, you’ll need to manually add it back using the instructions in the following topics, based on operating system.
- Download the Enterprise Mode Site List Manager (schema v.2)
- Download the Enterprise Mode Site List Manager (schema v.1)
- Use the Enterprise Mode Site List Manager