LinkedIn Marketing Developer Platform - Overview
Build technology to grow B2B communities and businesses.
Introduction to LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Advertising on LinkedIn helps businesses of any size achieve their goals.
- Target a unique audience - Over 690M active professionals are on LinkedIn. Target them by job title, function, industry, and more.
- Easy and effective ads - Whether your goal is leads, brand awareness, or even event registrations, LinkedIn ads can help.
- Control your budget - Control your spend with flexible pricing options. Start with any budget and stop your ads at any time.
Check out the Brand and Demand playbook to learn more about the tools and tactics marketers can use to engage their target audience on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Marketing API Products
- Campaign Management: Enable ads creation and management at scale. Drive workflow efficiency with an ads management solution using the Ad Campaigns and Creatives APIs.
- Reporting: Build holistic view of marketing performance. Use the Ad Analytics API to pull campaign analytics data and identify which campaigns are working.
- Audiences: Enhance LinkedIn targeting. Easily create audience segments and target them on LinkedIn by integrating with the DMP Segments API*.
- Lead Sync: Automate lead delivery. Use the Ad Forms API to efficiently manage and route leads to the platform of choice.
- Offline Conversions: Track conversions events. Use the Offline Conversions API* to attribute offline marketing data to a LinkedIn campaign.
Community Management API
Brand Engagement: Engage in conversations around a brand. Monitor @mentions of your brand and respond to comments on your posts using the PeopleTypeahead API.
Check out the Introduction to LinkedIn Marketing APIs to learn more about supported use cases.
*Audiences & Offline Conversions are private APIs and require additional approval. Learn more
Stay Informed and Get Support
These resources can help you stay on top of new features, migrations, and deprecations:
- Check out the Recent Changes page to see the latest API releases.
- Use the Migrations page to stay on top of breaking changes.
- Read our Developer Blog to stay on top of the latest features.
Need help? Reach out to Developer Support by submitting a Zendesk ticket.
Interested in Joining the LinkedIn Marketing Partner Program?