Recommended Matches - Certification
To ensure official certification of LinkedIn Recommended Matches please review each of the following test cases below. For each test case, we have provided a section for your team to include questions. To ensure an efficient meeting, please review all appropriate documentation and send technical questions to your Business Development and/or Partner Engineering representative beforehand.
Test Case 1 - Customer Enablement
- Customer requests to enable/disable LinkedIn Recommended Matches in their ATS.
- The widget is added or removed for a customer.
Test Case 2 - Display Recommended Matches
- Add a job to the ATS with a real job title and display the Recommended Matches widget.
- Ensure the Recommended Matches widget returns recommendations related to the job title.
Test Case 3 - Logged Out / Logged In
- On the recommended candidate, view a profile logged out from LinkedIn, then logged in.
- Ensure that the widget shows a login or signup option when logged out and the full recommended profile when logged in.
Test Case 4 - Display Full Profile
- From the recommended candidate, view the complete profile in the widget.
- Ensure that the full width of the profile is displayed on the specific requisition and that “Not Interested”, “Save to Job”, and “Save and InMail” are displayed.
Test Case 5 - Save to Job
- From the recommended candidate, select “Save to Job”.
- Ensure the candidate is exported to the ATS under the selected job. If a new candidate - create a new record, if an existing candidate - update an existing record if applicable.
Test Case 6 - Send InMail
- From the recommended candidate, select “Save and InMail”.
- Ensure the “Compose Message” pane is fully displayed when expanded.
Relevant Documentation: Recommended Matches