Unified Search - Certification
To ensure official certification of LinkedIn Unified Search please review each of the following test cases below. For each test case, we have provided a section for your team to include questions. To ensure an efficient meeting, please review all appropriate documentation and send technical questions to your Business Development and/or Partner Engineering representative beforehand.
Test Case 1 - Customer Enablement
- Customer requests to enable/disable LinkedIn Unified Search in their ATS.
- The Unified Search widget is added or removed for a customer in the ATS UI
- Resumes are synced for all historical and updated candidates
Test Case 2 - Display Search Results
- Sync a candidate to the ATS (with an email address that matches a LinkedIn member) and display the candidate by using filters within the Unified Search widget.
- Sync a candidate to the ATS (with an email address that does not match a LinkedIn member) and display the candidate by using filters within the Unified Search widget.
- Wait up to 5 days for the Unified Search index to update.
- Ensure the Unified Search widget returns the synced candidate in the LinkedIn member section.
- Ensure the Unified Search widget returns the synced candidate in the non-LinkedIn member section.
Test Case 3 - Logged Out / Logged In
- Display Unified Search widget when logged out from LinkedIn, then logged in.
- Ensure that the widget shows a login or sign-up option when logged out of LinkedIn, the contractor chooser when logged out of a contract, and the Unified Search widget when logged in.
Test Case 4 - Display Full Profile
- When selecting a candidate, view the complete profile in the widget.
- Ensure that the full width of the profile is displayed on the specific requisition and that “InMail” and “Save to Job” are displayed.
Test Case 5 - Save to Job
- From the search results and candidate profile, select “Save to Job”.
- Ensure the candidate is exported to the ATS under the selected job. If a new candidate - create a new record, if an existing candidate - update an existing record if applicable.
Test Case 6 - Send InMail
- From the search results and candidate profile, select “InMail”.
- Ensure the “Compose Message” pane is fully displayed when expanded.
Relevant Documentation: Unified Search