Manage Microsoft 365 user accounts, licenses, and groups with PowerShell
This article applies to both Microsoft 365 Enterprise and Office 365 Enterprise.
Microsoft 365 administrators need to manage user accounts, licenses, and groups. Although you can do most of these tasks in the Microsoft 365 admin center, some are easier in PowerShell.
For more information, see the following articles.
- Create user accounts
- View user accounts
- Configure user account properties
- Assign roles to user accounts
- Delete and restore user accounts
- Block user accounts
Licenses and services
- View licenses and services
- View licensed and unlicensed users
- Assign licenses to user accounts
- View account license and service details
- Disable access to services
- Remove licenses from user accounts
Submit and view feedback for