Tune Skype for Business Online performance
This article provides links for system administrators who want to plan for network bandwidth requirements, or who need to improve the performance of Skype for Business Online.
Fine tuning Skype for Business Online performance
- To learn about the settings and metrics for maintaining call quality for your organization, it's important to read Media Quality and Network Connectivity Performance in Skype for Business Online. This article gives you information about the deployment types and other information that you will need.
- For on-premises and Hybrid deployments, you can see the bandwidth requirements for Skype for Business Server dial-in conferencing, see Plan for dial-in conferencing in Skype for Business Server 2015.
More ways to improve Skype for Business Online performance
- Turning on and using Call Quality Dashboard in Skype for Business Online: The Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) allows you to monitor and gain insights into the quality of calls made using Skype for Business services.
Articles on setting up Skype for Business Online
- Set up Skype for Business Online
- Set up Audio Conferencing for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Set up Calling Plans (Skype for Business)
- Here's what you get with Phone System in Office 365
Network planning and performance tuning for Office 365
Submit and view feedback for