Managed security service provider partnership opportunities
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Plan 1
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Plan 2
- Microsoft Defender XDR
Want to experience Defender for Endpoint? Sign up for a free trial.
Security is recognized as a key component in running an enterprise, however some organizations might not have the capacity or expertise to have a dedicated security operations team to manage the security of their endpoints and network, others may want to have a second set of eyes to review alerts in their network.
To address this demand, managed security service providers (MSSP) offer to deliver managed detection and response (MDR) services on top of Defender for Endpoint.
Defender for Endpoint adds partnership opportunities for this scenario and allows MSSPs to take the following actions:
- Get access to MSSP customer's Microsoft Defender portal
- Get email notifications, and
- Fetch alerts through security information and event management (SIEM) tools
Do you want to learn more? Engage with the Microsoft Security community in our Tech Community: Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Tech Community.