Microsoft Defender Experts for Hunting
Defender Experts for Hunting was created for customers who have a robust security operations center but want Microsoft to help them proactively hunt threats using Microsoft Defender data. Defender Experts for Hunting is a proactive threat hunting service that goes beyond the endpoint to hunt across endpoints, Office 365, cloud applications, and identity. Our experts will investigate anything they find, then hand off the contextual alert information along with remediation instructions, so you can quickly respond.
The following capabilities included in this managed threat hunting service could also help with your daily SecOps work:
- Threat hunting and analysis – Defender Experts for Hunting look deeper to expose advanced threats and identify the scope and impact of malicious activity associated with human adversaries or hands-on-keyboard attacks.
- Defender Experts Notifications – Notifications show up as incidents in Microsoft 365 Defender, helping to improve your security operations' incident response with specific information about the scope, method of entry, and remediation instructions.
- Experts on Demand – Select Ask Defender Experts in the Microsoft 365 Defender portal to get expert advice about threats your organization is facing. You can ask for help on a specific incident, nation-state actor, or attack vector-related notifications.
- Hunter-trained AI – Our Defender Experts for Hunting share their learning back into the automated tools they use to improve threat discovery and prioritization.
- Reports – An interactive report summarizing what we hunted and what we found.
Watch this short video to learn more about how Microsoft Defender Experts for Hunting can help you track the latest advanced threats in your environment.
Defender Experts for Hunting is sold separately from other Microsoft 365 Defender products. If you're a Microsoft 365 Defender customer and are interested in purchasing Defender Experts for Hunting, complete a customer interest form.
Submit and view feedback for