Training modules for Training campaigns in Attack simulation training
Did you know you can try the features in Microsoft 365 Defender for Office 365 Plan 2 for free? Use the 90-day Defender for Office 365 trial at the Microsoft 365 Defender portal trials hub. Learn about who can sign up and trial terms here.
In Attack simulation training in Microsoft 365 E5 or Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Plan 2, you select one or more Training modules to include in Training campaigns that you create and assign to users. For more information about Training campaigns, see Training campaigns in Attack simulation training.
To see the available Training modules, open the Microsoft 365 Defender portal at https://security.microsoft.com, go to Email & collaboration > Attack simulation training > Content library tab > and then select Training modules. Or, to go directly to the Content library tab where you can select Training modules, use https://security.microsoft.com/attacksimulator?viewid=contentlibrary.
The Training modules page shows the following information for each module*:
- Training name
- Languages: The available values are: Arabic, Chinese(Simplified), **Chinese(Traditional, Hong Kong), **Chinese(Traditional, Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, English, Finnish, French, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, NorwegianBokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Tags: Training modules are organized into one or more of the following categories:
- Source: All built-in modules have the value Global.
- Duration (mins)
- Last assigned date
- # times used
- Completion rate
- Preview: Select the Preview button in this column to watch the training.
Select a column header to sort by that column. To add or remove columns, select Customize columns. By default, all available columns are selected.
* To see all columns, you likely need to do one or more of the following steps:
- Horizontally scroll in your web browser.
- Narrow the width of appropriate columns.
- Remove columns from the view.
- Zoom out in your web browser.
To find a Training module in the list, type the name of the module in the Search box, and then press the ENTER key.
Select Filter to filter the information on the page. The following filters are available in the flyout that opens:
- Add Tags
When you're finished configuring the filters, select Apply, Cancel, or Clear filters.
When you select a Training module from the list by clicking anywhere in the row other than the check box next to the name, a details flyout appears with the following information:
Preview: Select this button to watch the training.
Active Training campaigns and simulations: This section shows the following information about active Training campaigns that are using the selected module:
- End by