Create and show portal content using Portal Management app
Effective October 12, 2022, Power Apps portals is Power Pages. More information: Microsoft Power Pages is now generally available (blog)
We will soon migrate and merge the Power Apps portals documentation with Power Pages documentation.
To create a webpage by using basic forms and lists is a complex task. Create Portal Content wizard simplifies this process. You can use this wizard to create and expose portal content easily by filling in the minimum required fields.
Open the Portal Management app.
From the left pane, under Administration, select Create Portal Content. The Create Portal Content window appears.
Specify the required details. If you need extra help, point to any field to read the tooltips.
- The Select your website field is prepopulated if only one website is available. The list is sorted alphabetically by the website name.
- The Parent page in the content hierarchy field is prepopulated with the Home page.
- The Partial URL field is populated based on the page name entered. If required, you can change the value.
- The Layout field is prepopulated with the layout that is marked as default.
- If you choose to expose the table by selecting Expose organization tables in the portal, a few additional fields are displayed to gather information required to expose a table by using basic forms and lists. If you need extra help, hover over any field to read the tooltips. You can also select multiple views.