Get more visibility into Power Apps and Power Automate license consumption
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically||Jan 2024||Feb 2024|
With the help of the licensing experience in the Power Platform admin center, admins can get more visibility into the Power Apps and Power Automate license consumption across the organization. This information gives you more insight into the licensing needs of your organization.
The Power Apps and Power Automate licensing experience provides insight into user license consumption in your tenant. The experience helps answer questions, such as:
- How many licenses have I assigned to users?
- Which users have these licenses been assigned to?
- What type of licenses are being used to launch custom apps made with Power Apps, flows, and first-party Dynamics 365 apps?
- Which apps and flows are driving which type of license usage?
- Which users are active and which users are inactive?