Power Apps portals version 9.3.11.x Release Notes
Power Apps portals version 9.3.11.x is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in 9.3.11.x .
The following list details issues that are resolved/updated in this update.
- Map Control - Keyboard focus is moving to non-actionable text "Search for location near" and "with" under map section using tab key
- Lookup Modal Dialog - Jaws is not announcing on/off change in state of filter toggle button
- Lookup Modal Dialog - Color contrast of filter button text is less than required 4.5:1
- Profile Page - NVDA announces an extra table when keyboard focus moves to "Preferred Language" field.
- List Control - "View Details" tooltip is not visible when hovering over first column in 100% zoom mode.
- Address Control - No message is provided to keyboard user to press enter to expand address control on basic and advanced forms.
- Profile Page - Tooltip shown when clicking on warning icon is not closed when user presses escape key.
- Basic and Advanced forms - For forms with 2 or 3 column layout, content gets overlapped at 400% zoom.
- Registration - Role of Captcha control is set as link. After this change, role would be set as an Image
- Address Control - Each label in the address flyout is not in front of their respective edit field
- Navigation Menu - aria-selected is not a valid attribute for a menuitem element.
- Datetime Control - Keyboard focus move out of datetime control when Shift+tab key is pressed
- Lookup Modal Dialog - Descriptive Name is not assigned to the checkbox element for each row.
- Datetime Control - No visual date/time formatting instructions are provided for the 'Date and Time' field for keyboard users. After this change a placeholder text will be shown.
- Datetime Control - Talkback is not announcing the error message that appears on screen after providing invalid data.
- PowerBI component doesn't render properly when "Embed for your organization" type is used in US gov IL2 region.
- Web API Read Operation - Web API calls are failing for fetchxml with N:N link entity containing the relationship name
- Code Component on Pages - Dynamic variable referred in the code component liquid tag doesn't resolve to its value while rendering.
- Error Message that appearing on screen is not descriptive for "Created On" field.
- Request Validation site setting is not honored on webforms when they are referred in pages using liquid tag.
- When first file in Sharepoint grid is deleted, pagination stops working.
- Support for Choices datatype (Multi Select Option Set) in Basic/ Advanced forms.
- Support for choices data type in Web API and Liquid.
This release also contains performance updates, security fixes, and improves overall reliability of Power Apps portals.