The Technology Adoption Program is designed to provide a consistent experience for Microsoft partners to obtain real-world customer feedback on Microsoft pre-release products.
Participating customers find that some of the most powerful benefits include:
- Product team engineering
- help in deploying their Microsoft solutions.
- Early product education.
- An opportunity to influence product through their feedback.
- The strategic edge all this can give them in their line of business.
The goal is to improve customer/partner experiences in evaluating and adopting our technologies and improve our ability to track and manage customer/partner relationships across programs. TAP is not an additional program. There are four different types of TAPs:
- Product Validation
- Product Evaluation
- Rapid Deployment
- Solutions Implementation
Benefits for Customers (businesses)
- Single legal agreement for all programs under TAP
- Only 7 pages, clear language
- Governing law aligned with major geographical regions: e.g. Ireland, if your principal place of business is in Europe
- Program Description
- Same format for all programs
- Flexible to accommodate your requirements
- Like MOU (Memorandum Of Understanding), no legal process necessary
- Web Site
- Information about all programs available under TAP
- More information about all programs you are participating in
- Work with MS contact if you are interested in participation
- Easy access to pre-release software
- Consistent taxonomy for Microsoft wide, cross product consistency: the customer knows what to expect
- TAP programs part of your strategic IT planning
Availability by invitation only; contact your Microsoft account manager about upcoming opportunities.