Student Use Agreement
As a member of the MSDN Academic Alliance (MSDNAA), the school in which you take credit courses is authorized to provide you with program software for use on your personal computer. You must agree to the MSDNAA usage guidelines listed below, the MSDN End-User License Agreement (EULA), and the MSDNAA License Amendment, as well as any conditions required by your school.
The MSDNAA program administrator for your school will maintain records of student use, provide aggregate data to Microsoft upon request, and ensure full compliance with the program among users including students, faculty, and technical staff. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA and the License Amendment. If you do not agree to be bound, do not install, copy, or use the software.
- You must be registered in at least one for-credit course within the member school to be eligible to load program software on your personal computer.
- Your school may either provide you with access to a download server or loan you a copy of the software on a temporary basis to install on your personal computer.
- For certain products, you may be given a product key for installing the software. You may not disclose the product key to anyone else.
- You may not give copies of loaned or downloaded software to anyone else. Other eligible students must obtain software using the method(s) set up by the MSDNAA program administrator.
- You may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for class assignments, tests, or personal projects. You may not use MSDNAA software for any for-profit software development.
- When you are no longer taking credit courses in the member school, you may no longer obtain MSDNAA software. However, you may continue to use previously installed products on your computer, provided you continue to follow MSDNAA program guidelines.
- If you violate the terms of the EULA and the License Amendment, the MSDNAA program administrator will demand confirmation of removal of the program software from your personal computer.
Acceptance of Agreement
By signing below, you agree to be bound by the terms of the MSDN EULA, the MSDNAA License Amendment, the MSDNAA Student Use Agreement, and your school's software-usage policies.
Student Signature Date