Building Modern Mobile Web Apps
|On this page:||Download:|
|Summary | Authors and contributors | Related titles | Feedback and support|
Authors and contributors
This guide was produced by the following individuals:
- Program and product management: Eugenio Pace and Don Smith.
- Subject matter experts and advisors: Erick Porter, Abu Obeida Bakhach, Stephanie Rieger, Bryan Rieger.
- Development: Christopher Bennage, Francis Cheung, Pablo Cibraro, Bryan Rieger, Stephanie Rieger.
- Test team: Carlos Farre, Amrita Bhandari (Satyam), Jaya Mahato (Satyam).
- Edit team: Nancy Michell, RoAnn Corbisier.
- Release Management: Nelly Delgado and Richard Burte (Channel Catalyst).
We want to thank the customers, partners, and community members who have patiently reviewed our early content and drafts. Among them, we want to highlight the exceptional contributions of Pablo Cibraro (AgileSight), Ducas Francis (Senior Consultant, Readify), Akira Inoue (Microsoft Japan), Chris Love (Chief Mobility Officer, Tellago), Luca Passani (CTO, ScientiaMobile, Inc.), Steve Presley (Mobile Technology Architect), Jon Arne Sæterås (Mobiletech.no), Don Smith (Intergen Ltd.), and Alexander Zeitler (PDMLab).
- Project Silk: Client-Side Web Development for Modern Browsers
- Developing a Windows Phone App from Start to Finish
Feedback and support
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Visit the patterns & practices community site on CodePlex: http://mobileweb.codeplex.com/. This content is a guidance offering, designed to be reused, customized, and extended. It is not a Microsoft product. Code-based guidance is shipped "as is" and without warranties. Customers can obtain support through Microsoft Support Services for a fee, but the code is considered user-written by Microsoft support staff.
Next Topic | Home | Community
Last built: June 5, 2012