Targeting Content Using Audiences
This section contains overview information and step-by-step, how-to procedures for programming with the Audience object model to create audiences and target content to audiences.
In This Section
- How to: Create a Rules-Based Audience
Create a rules-based audience to which you can target content.
- How to: Add Simple Rules to an Audience Using AND and OR Operators
Use the Audience object model to create simple rules for an audience.
- How to: Add Complex Rules to an Audience Using AND, OR, ( and ) Operators
Use the Audience object model to create complex rules that have multiple operators and nested rules.
- How to: Target List Items to an Audience
Target content to audiences at the list item level.
- How to: Determine all Audiences a User is a Member of in a Web
Find audience membership based on distribution lists, SharePoint groups, and global audiences.
- How to: Determine Members of an Audience
Use the object model to find members of an audience.
For reference information, see the Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003 SDK.