Configure Backup in Windows Small Business Server
To enable backups of your server and data, complete the following procedures on your server:
- To configure backup on your server, see Back up Windows Small Business Server.
- Using Server Management, you can set a regular backup schedule. To modify the backup schedule, see Modify the backup schedule.
- To specify the location the backup, see Modify the backup location.
- You can redirect all users' My Documents folders to a shared folder on the server where the users' folders can be backed up regularly. To redirect the My Documents folders, see Client Document Redirection.
- You can configure your server to recover individual files that have been accidentally deleted from your https://companyweb Web site. To enable recovery of these files, see Enable recovery of individual SharePoint files.
- You can use the Backup Configuration Wizard to assign the task of changing backup tapes. To select a new backup tape changer, see Select new backup tape changer.
- To exclude folders from the backup, see To exclude folders from the backup.