How do I download the TakeLessons Android Student App from the Google Play store?
Students using Android now join their TakeLessons Classroom lessons right from their favorite Android device!
At this time, the ability to access the TakeLessons Classroom and TakeLessons live via the TakeLessons app is only available to students.
- Your device must be running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer. (Find your Android version here.)
- Your device must have an internet download speed of 3.5Mbps or faster.
- Your device must have a front-facing camera.
- Install and open the app.
- Click I already have an account to log in with your email and password, or select get started to sign up
- In the app, visit Account Settings --> TakeLessons Classroom Settings. Ensure all permissions are granted before entering a TakeLessons Live class to ensure that all features are available to you.
Install the most current version of the TakeLessons Android App for students.