I can't hear my teacher in TakeLessons Classroom
The steps below should resolve most audio output issues if the error is related to the TakeLessons Classroom. However, we also recommend discussing a back up platform in the event that you have trouble connecting through your primary video platform choice.
Instantly diagnose tech issues here:
- Is your PC, laptop or netbook on mute?
- Is your browser tab muted?
- Is your iPhone or iPad on mute?
- If using externally connected speakers, make sure they’re plugged in, turned on, with the volume high enough
- Try plugging in headphones or a headset with microphone for best results
- Make sure your headphones are plugged in or connected by bluetooth prior to joining your lesson
- If you connect headphones after joining the class, you may need to refresh the page to enable use in the Classroom
Still having trouble? Contact Student Support.
If the issue persists, or support is not available, we suggest using an alternate online platform. Some popular options include Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.