My teacher can't hear me in TakeLessons Classroom
The steps may help to resolve audio output issues related to TakeLessons Classroom.
However, we also recommend discussing a back up platform in the event that you have trouble connecting through your primary video platform choice. Some popular options include Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
Instantly diagnose tech issues here:
- Make sure your camera & microphone are enabled in your browser (Learn how)
- Using an external (USB) webcam or microphone? Make sure it is plugged in before joinng the classroom, and selected in your browser.
- Make sure the correct device is chosen from the list. (Learn how)
- After selecting the right mic or webcam, refresh your browser page.
- Is your microphone muted?
- Are you using a mic with a physical mute button that's on "mute?"
- Is your microphone muted on your computer's volume control panel?
- Is your browser tab muted?
- Are you muted in TakeLessons Classroom?
Still having trouble? Contact Student Support.
If the issue persists, or support is not available, we suggest using an alternate online platform. Some popular options include Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.