What can I do to increase my earnings?
Do you want to learn ways to earn more? Live Studio gives you the ability to increase your earnings outside of your private lesson business. Here are just a few ways to make your content stand out, and keep students coming back for more.
- Improve the quality of your content
This should go without saying, but put in the extra effort to have your content stand out from the rest. Here are a few ways to do this:
- Brainstorm unique topics. Learn more.
- Write a creative title and a compelling description. Learn more.
- Edit your videos with free software. Remove bloopers & dead air. Add text and animations.
- Find a thumbnail photo that will catch the student's eye. Learn more.
- Schedule classes in advance
We recommend scheduling at least 3 days in advance, and up to 60 days in advance to allow students time to add the class to their calendar. We send students reminder emails and daily text reminders for classes so they will not forget. Try to avoid scheduling same-day events.
- Promote yourself at the end of each class
Throughout the class, mention other classes you teach where you will dive further into a topic you only have time to touch on. If a student could not present in front of the class because time ran out, tell them they will go first in your next class. Closer to the end, promote your upcoming classes and what the student might learn.
For more information about successfully ending a class, click here.
- Pitch private lessons at the end of your group classes
Group classes are a great way to meet new students, but some learners need individual attention to take their skills to the next level. At the end of each class, be sure to share your TakeLessons profile so students can book private lessons.
- Try new times while scheduling classes
Did you notice low registration or attendance for a class, even if you scheduled in advance? Don't give up! The class time may not work with our current student base, so scheduling at a different time may boost your registration and attendance.