Experience the benefits of local client-side evaluation with the intelligent edge. Download a pretrained image classification model and add it to a UWP app. By using Windows Machine Learning (ML), models can run evaluations offline on any Windows 10 device.
In this module, you take the following steps:
- Compare using a machine learning model locally with Windows ML to a cloud-based system.
- Set up a simple UWP app with C#.
- Add a pretrained machine learning model to your app.
- Load the model, bind the inputs and outputs, and use it to evaluate input.
- Test the model. Draw digits into a Windows InkCanvas to see whether the model recognizes what number we drew.