Learn how Microsoft 365 proactively monitors information system assets for vulnerabilities, assesses the risks associated with discovered vulnerabilities, and remediates them in a timely manner.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe Microsoft’s Assume Breach strategy in the context of vulnerability management and security monitoring.
- Explain machine state scanning and the components of PAVC in Microsoft 365.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 proactively patches its systems.
- List how Microsoft 365 anti-malware tools detect and prevent malware execution.
- Explain how Microsoft 365 detects and remediates vulnerabilities and security misconfigurations.
- List the attack simulation and penetration testing activities used to validate the security posture of Microsoft 365.