Learn the essential knowledge and some pedagogical strategies to seamlessly integrate Microsoft Reflect into your teaching practice. Microsoft Reflect not only propels academic growth but also holistically nurtures your students' social and emotional well-being, laying the foundation for their comprehensive development.
Upon completion of this module, you'll be able to:
- Understand the significance of integrating social and emotional learning (SEL) in the classroom, as supported by research, and how Reflect stands as a valuable tool to facilitate this.
- Design and implement a practical action plan that leverages Reflect to support students' social and emotional growth, well-being, and overall academic development.
- Effectively utilize Reflect as a tool for fostering SEL in your classroom.
ISTE Standards for Educators:
- Educator – Leader
- Educator – Learner
- Leaders - Equity and Citizenship Advocate
UNESCO Standards for Educators:
- Understanding ICT in education