In this module, K-12 education leaders implement CISA-recommended cybersecurity practices to foster awareness and preparedness, safeguard schools, and counter cyber threats effectively.
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Advocate for the importance of cybersecurity measures in K-12.
- Explain key findings and recommendations from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- Analyze and evaluate current cybersecurity practices in your school or district to identify areas of strength and need.
- Develop strategies to build a strong cybersecurity culture within your school or district.
ISTE Standards for Educators:
- Leaders - Connected Learner
- Leaders - Systems Designer
- Leaders - Visionary Planner
UNESCO Standards for Educators:
- Organization and Administration
- Teacher professional learning
- Understanding ICT in education