Create an automated pipeline in Azure Pipelines that securely deploys resources to Azure from Bicep code. Configure your pipeline to run on a schedule or when your configuration changes.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Automate Bicep deployments by using a pipeline in Azure Pipelines
- Set up a service connection to authenticate a pipeline to Azure
- Select an appropriate pipeline trigger and set of tasks for a Bicep deployment
You should be familiar with using:
- Bicep, including creating and deploying basic files.
- Azure, including the Azure portal, subscriptions, resource groups, and resources.
- Basic Git commands, including cloning, committing files, and pushing changes to Azure Repos.
To work through the exercises in the module, you'll need an Azure account, with the ability to create resource groups, Azure Active Directory applications, and service principals.
You'll also need the following installed locally: