Define Azure resources within a Bicep template. Improve the consistency and reliability of your deployments, reduce the manual effort required, and scale your deployments across environments. Your template will be flexible and reusable by using parameters, variables, expressions, and modules.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Create and deploy Azure resources by using Bicep.
- Add flexibility to your templates by using parameters, variables, and expressions.
- Create and deploy a Bicep template that includes modules.
You should be familiar with:
- Infrastructure as code and its benefits
- Azure, including the Azure portal, subscriptions, resource groups, and resources
To follow along with the exercises in the module, you need the following software installed locally: