The Azure AI Language conversational language understanding service (CLU) enables you to train a model that apps can use to extract meaning from natural language.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Provision Azure resources for Azure AI Language resource
- Define intents, utterances, and entities
- Use patterns to differentiate similar utterances
- Use pre-built entity components
- Train, test, publish, and review an Azure AI Language model
Before starting this module, you should already have: