Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle
Learn about service-level agreements (SLAs) in Azure, and how they can affect your application design decisions. See how to access preview services and learn how they affect your planning.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe what a service-level agreement (SLA) is and why SLAs are important.
- Identify factors, such as the service tier you choose, that can affect an SLA.
- Combine SLAs to compute a composite SLA.
- Describe the service lifecycle in Azure, including how to access new capabilities that are coming to Azure.
- You should be familiar with basic computing concepts and terminology.
- An understanding of cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.
Knowledge check min