As you've seen in this module, it's easy to add text filters to your apps and services with Microsoft Azure Content Moderator. With the Text Moderation API, you can:
- Analyze text to look for unwanted content.
- Classify the potentially offensive content.
- Get insights into the potential personal data that's being shared so that you can protect it.
To avoid any unexpected costs in your Azure account, delete the LearnRG resource group. Deleting this group will remove all the resources we created in this module. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- In the left pane, select Resource groups, and find the LearnRG resource group.
- Select the resource group, and either right-click the row or use the ellipsis (...) button to open the context menu.
- Select Delete resource group.
- Enter the name of the LearnRG resource group, and then select Delete. Azure will remove all the resources for you.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.