Learn about two more types of storage - NoSQL databases and object storage - with case studies from industry.
In this module, you will:
- Explain the Apache HBase, Apache Cassandra and MongoDB NoSQL database data models.
- List the common operations in HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Summarize the architectures of HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- List the use cases of HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Explain the OpenStack Swift cloud object storage data models.
- Discuss the consistency guarantees provided by Swift.
In partnership with Dr. Majd Sakr and Carnegie Mellon University.