Learn about the different types of resources available on the cloud and the technology behind how they work.
In this module you will:
- Describe the different types of services available from cloud providers and list some examples of the kinds of services they provide
- Recall the various features provided by cloud middleware
- Describe the resource provisioning process from the context of a cloud service provider
- Discuss approaches to organizing cloud resources and the benefits of doing so
- Recall the issues related to resource metering for cloud service providers
This content is provided in partnership with Dr. Majd Sakr and Carnegie Mellon University.