Configure Azure Event Hubs for Azure Spring Apps
Now that you've set up messaging for the Spring Petclinic application, the next thing you'll do is configure Azure Event Hubs. Event Hubs is a fully managed, real-time data ingestion service that’s trusted and scalable.
In this module, you will:
- Create an Azure Event Hubs resource.
- Configure an existing microservice to send events to Azure Event Hubs.
- Update an existing microservice to receive events from Azure Event Hubs.
- Locate and review telemetry data.
- An Azure subscription.
- Local installations of Java JDK (1.8 or later), Visual Studio Code, and the Azure CLI (2.12 or later).
- Intermediate-level familiarity with and local installations of the following tools: Git, Java JDK 8 or later, and a Java IDE or text editor.
- Basic Git commands, including cloning, committing files, and pushing changes to GitHub.
- Pull requests in GitHub, including creating, reviewing, and merging pull requests.
- Basic GitHub Actions workflows, including triggers and secrets for connecting to your Azure environment.
Knowledge check min