Azure Synapse Link for Cosmos DB enables HTAP integration between operational data in Cosmos DB and Azure Synapse Analytics runtimes for Spark and SQL.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Configure a Cosmos DB Account to use Azure Synapse Link.
- Create an analytical store enabled container.
- Create a linked service for Cosmos DB.
- Analyze linked data using Spark.
- Analyze linked data using Synapse SQL.
Before starting this module, you should have a basic knowledge of Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Synapse Analytics. Consider completing the following modules first: