Learn about configuring and managing Hyper-V virtual machines in Windows Server 2019.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe settings, configuration, and generation versions available for VMs in Windows Server 2019.
- Identify virtual hard disk (VHD) formats and types.
- Create and configure a VM.
- Determine storage options for VMs.
- Describe shared VHDs and VHD Sets.
- Describe host and guest clustering with shared VHDs.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Working with virtualization technologies.