Learn about virtualization and the Microsoft Hyper-V role with Windows Server. Learn about best practices for preparing Hyper-V hosts, in addition to Hyper-V networking features and implementing nested virtualization.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the functionality and features of Hyper-V on Windows Server.
- Install Hyper-V on Windows Server.
- Describe the options for managing Hyper-V virtual machines (VMs) on Windows Server.
- Describe networking features and functionality in Hyper-V on Windows Server.
- Create virtual switches (vSwitches) for use with Hyper-V.
- Describe using nested virtualization in Hyper-V.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server.
- Working with virtualization technologies.