The order to cash process manages the life cycle of the sales process, which consists of sub processes of receiving and processing customer sales. The invoicing and accounts receivable functions in the process determine the company's cash inflows.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Perform the order to cash process.
- Configure and use commissions.
- Configure customer and item search.
- Create and confirm sales quotations.
- Create and confirm sales orders.
- Print and post picking lists.
- Generate and post a sales order invoice.
- Configure order hold codes.
- Process customer returns.
- Work with sales order reservations.