Learn to implement automatic IP configuration with Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) in Windows Server 2019.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the DHCP Server role.
- Install and configure the DHCP Server role.
- Configure DHCP options.
- Create and configure a DHCP scope.
- Describe high availability options for DHCP.
- Describe DHCP Failover and explain how to configure it.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Active Directory Domain Services concepts and technologies.
- Windows Server.
- Core networking technologies.
- Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10.