This module focuses on some of the computer services and networking services available within Azure.
Upon completion of this module, you'll be able to:
- Compare compute types, including container instances, virtual machines, and functions
- Describe virtual machine (VM) options, including VMs, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, availability sets, Azure Virtual Desktop
- Describe resources required for virtual machines
- Describe application hosting options, including Azure Web Apps, containers, and virtual machines
- Describe virtual networking, including the purpose of Azure Virtual Networks, Azure virtual subnets, peering, Azure DNS, VPN Gateway, and ExpressRoute
- Define public and private endpoints