In this module, you'll learn how to:
- Prioritize mitigating threats to data
- Design a strategy to identify and protect sensitive data
- Specify an encryption standard for data at rest and in motion
The content in the module will help you prepare for exam SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect.
- Conceptual knowledge of application threat modeling, requirements, zero trust architecture, and management of hybrid environments.
- Working experience with application security strategies and developing security requirements based on business goals.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.