To begin developing for finance and operations, you must understand the core concepts of development, including packages, models, and elements. Additionally, as a developer, you will need to understand metadata management and source control tools and processes by using Azure DevOps. Last, this module will also discuss the purpose of Lifecycle Services, deployable packages and their importance throughout development, and implementation of finance and operations apps.
In this module, you will:
- Differentiate between on-premises and cloud architecture of finance and operations.
- Learn about the purposes and relationships between packages, models, and elements.
- Learn about the application components and architecture.
- Detail metadata management and source control processes.
- Use and understand the purpose of Lifecycle Services.