Explore Time Series Insights integration
This module provides you with experience configuring the IoT Hub built-in endpoint for use with Time Series Insights and using Time Series Insights to view and analyze time series data.
After you complete this module, you will be able to:
- Create an Azure Time Series Insights (TSI) environment.
- Connect to IoT Hub with Time Series Insights (TSI).
- View time series data using the Time Series Insights (TSI) Explorer.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of cloud-based solutions, Azure, and Azure services.
- Explain the features and capabilities of IoT Hub.
- Describe the Azure IoT SDKs for devices and services, and how Visual Studio Code, Azure CLI, and the Azure Cloud Shell can be used to configure and develop components of an IoT solution.
- Describe how an IoT solution uses message routing and other message processing options to process message and event data.
Knowledge check min