Loss Prevention for Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection helps protect revenue by identifying anomalies and potential fraud on returns and discounts that arise from omnichannel purchases. Loss Prevention capabilities enable store managers and loss prevention officers to quickly take action to mitigate losses.
Loss Prevention delivers three outcomes:
- Helps protect your revenue through reduction in losses that are related to fraudulent returns and discounts.
- Helps improve operational efficiency by reducing manual efforts to determine business entities and functions that are at risk for losses, and it enables readily consumable reports with actionable insights.
- Enables store managers and loss prevention officers to act by providing insights into anomalies in merchandise discounting and returns.
Loss Prevention helps a merchant’s fraud management system react quickly to fraud and purchase patterns by providing actionable insights to help reduce fraudulent returns and discounts. The four core technologies in the Fraud Protection solution for loss prevention are:
- Adaptive AI technologies – Continuously learns and adjusts to evolving fraud patterns and provides store managers with tools to optimize fraud controls.
- Business intelligence reporting - Enables store managers and investigators to act by providing them with insights on anomalies with merchandise discounting and returns.
- Operational efficiency booster - Helps increase operational efficiency by reducing the manual effort that is required to determine the business entities and functions that might be at risk.
- Historical omnichannel transaction data - Store managers or loss prevention officers can provide historical omnichannel transaction data to Fraud Protection to get reports that identify anomalies and potential fraud that are related to returns and discounts. By using the report data, store managers and loss prevention officers can quickly take action to help mitigate future potential losses.
Watch the following video for an overview of how to prevent losses with Fraud Protection.
The following diagram shows how Loss Prevention for Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection works.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.