Implement hybrid backup and recovery with Windows Server IaaS
You'll learn about Azure Backup before learning to implement Recovery Vaults and Azure Backup Policies. You’ll learn to implement Windows IaaS VM recovery, perform backup and restore of on-premises workloads, and manage Azure VM backups.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe Azure Backup.
- Implement Recovery Vaults.
- Implement Azure Backup policies.
- Recover Windows IaaS VMs.
- Perform file and folder recovery.
- Perform backup and recovery of on-premises workloads.
- Explain how to manage Azure VM backups with Azure Backup.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, it's important that you have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name System (DNS), the Distributed File System (DFS), Microsoft Hyper-V, and file and storage services
- Common Windows Server management tools
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server–based compute and storage technologies
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Azure
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication)
- Windows PowerShell scripting
- Automation and monitoring
Knowledge check min