Learn to implement IPAM to help manage your organization’s DHCP and DNS servers and to manage IP address space.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe IPAM.
- Deploy IPAM.
- Describe how to administer IPAM.
- Configure IPAM options.
- Manage DNS zones with IPAM.
- Manage DHCP servers with IPAM.
- Use IPAM to manage IP addressing.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Active Directory Domain Services concepts and technologies.
- Windows Server.
- Core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Windows PowerShell basics.