Learn to deploy and configure name resolution with Windows Server DNS.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe Windows Server DNS.
- Describe DNS zones and records.
- Install and configure the DNS role and DNS zones.
- Describe how to implement DNS forwarding.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) concepts and technologies.
- Windows Server.
- Core networking technologies.
- Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10.
Windows PowerShell basics.